LRS Managed Document Services
In today’s competitive environment, organizations are looking to streamline workflows and focus greater attention on core business processes. As a result, some companies find that they lack the personnel or desire to manage the software, hardware, and infrastructure needed to support essential print services. The need for efficient, intelligent print management has never been more urgent.
Increasingly, these companies are weighing the advantages of managed print services arrangements including alternatives such as cloud managed printing, MPS printing, and other global managed print services. But truly intelligent print management requires more than just outsourcing your hardware and software. You need a partner who understands the critical role documents play in your business processes.
What if the Enterprise Output Management experts who created your print solution could do all the administration and servicing of your LRS software and let your teams focus on more important matters? You could re-allocate your in-house technical knowledge to advance corporate initiatives and better position your company for success. In other words, you could work harder on your “core competencies” and let LRS provide smart print services to your end users.
The LRS Difference
With our LRS EOM Managed Document Services offering, dedicated LRS technicians in our global offices handle daily administration of your LRS EOM suite. An LRS document management services expert will work alongside your Systems Engineering team to better understand the document systems in use and any handle customization involved. This is the first step in developing a managed print services implementation plan.
Together, we will tailor an efficient output management environment to meet your unique needs. This will enable you to go beyond simply investing in MPS or a basic set of managed print services tools. Rather, you can fully leverage our proven software and four decades of intelligent print management experience to improve the reliability and security of your document-intensive business processes.
LRS offers three basic licensing service models to meet your needs:
- LRS software running on premise at your location. Perhaps you have already licensed LRS software and own the hardware and infrastructure necessary to support it, but you no longer want the responsibility of managing the solution. In this case, you can leave the software where it is currently running and let us manage it for you.
- Customer EOM software hosted in the LRS Cloud. Alternatively, we can host your licensed LRS software in the LRS Cloud. Our team will help you migrate your on-premise software to an LRS managed virtual private cloud and maintain your essential print services going forward.
- Use the LRS suite in a Software as a Service (SaaS) model. You can opt not to license LRS software and instead pay for a service that includes all EOM software needed to meet your MPS printing requirements. We can help configure and host your solution in the LRS Cloud.
Ongoing Administration and Support
With the LRS Managed Document Services solution, instead of relying on your own support staff, remote Level 2 management of the LRS suite is provided by our dedicated technical experts based in three LRS regional centers:
- LRS worldwide HQ in Springfield, IL, USA
- LRS EMEA HQ in Cheltenham, England
- LRS APAC HQ in Sydney, Australia
Having dedicated services personnel in these strategic locations enables us to offer true “follow the sun” coverage. These smart print services staff work alongside the LRS Product Support teams who support thousands of other customer sites, so they have direct access to the knowledge needed to solve any problem our global managed print customers encounter.
If your company no longer wants to, or is able to, handle the day-to-day administration of your print environment with your internal resources, LRS can help with document management services that make a difference. We’ve got the software and experience to provide a secure, highly flexible cloud managed printing solution or expert administration of your on-premise LRS software environment. To learn more about the advantages of managed print services, contact EOMManagedServices@LRS.com and take the first step toward your managed print services implementation plan.